We – Healthy Soils Australia – are a network of great number of leading innovative farmers, scientists and advocates. We want to increase the amount of land in Australia, and globally, being transitioned to regenerative farming. We are catalysts who work with others to provide soil related solutions to address their priorities and outcomes. Predominantly we have done, and continue to do this by:
- establishing what innovative farmers and graziers are doing, in their individual ways, to create healthy soils.
- becoming an integrator voice for all individuals and organisations with healthy soils on their agenda.
- raising awareness about healthy soils – providing free access to a wide range of reliable and relevant research, practical information, and discussion on soil remediation solutions at conferences and at regional workshops
- promoting the recognition of the capital value of sequestered soil carbon and a fair price for land managers.
- presenting soil related issues to government, business and the community, such as scientific and relevant information to National Advocate for Soil Health former Governor General Michael Jeffery.
- writing explanatory briefs on how we rehydrate and cool our planet through sustainable agriculture.